THIS STORY ABOUT ME AND HIM! ALL ABOUT OUR LIFE!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

truly...


before this Sha tak penah pon ambil pusing pasal quote ni but now i'm realize. it's means something for me and it was something i wanna say but never out from my mouth... 
read and think by yourself...


then, i try to not fall in love again b'cause love hurts me and always make my day with tears... i try to denied that, i try to smile even my heart really hurt... i try to speak normally even my mouth can't stop say your name... i try to focus study for exam even my mind always think about you.. that's time was really hard for me... with a supported from my truly friends and my parents, i still can get the best result in final examination...


then, someone comes to my life... even he know that i had close my heart, he still keep waiting and give me time... never force me to accept his love... at that time, i still hoping that 'he' will love me... but i have my time too... time for 'him' has ended... finally i accept a new life with a new hope... he always protect me and never shame to introduce me to his friend or his family.... he always asking me when he can meet my family... when he wanna asking me out, firstly, he will asking my parents for permission...

i will love him more than he know ! thanks for everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment